Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day Challenge.

I'v started this a few times before this year, but this month I am going to STICK to the Photo A Day Challenge outlined on Fat Mum Slim's blog. You can find the challenge on her Blog & or #fmsphotoaday on Instagram. It's good fun :-)

I'll be putting the pictures up on my 'A Wishful Whimsy' Facebook page daily & I'll do a end of month post on the blog. Here's to sticking with it this month!

Picture 1: Oct 1. Where I stood - under this beautiful majestic Fig tree in Newfarm Park. Gorgeous.

                      

1 comment:

  1. Haha I start nearly every month and then fade out mid way through and get sidetracked :( I do hope to complete a month one day soon! Might hold off until Feb (start with the shortest month!)
    Enjoying your blog :)
    Clare

    ReplyDelete