Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Meal Planning Monday W/E Sunday 27th January 2013

I can't believe we are down to the last week of school holidays! Iv loved having the kids at home but after 6 weeks off I can tell they need to go back badly!!! I'm a bit bummed though because tonight I started them back on 'school routine bedtimes' and Hubby returns to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. It's been nice having an extra pair of hands around during the day.. I can feel a stressful day coming on tomorrow! But oh we'll, here is my Meal Plan for this week. Keeping in mind some easy going meals for the last week of the hols!


Monday: Oven cooked Salmon & Vegetable bake with Rice



Tuesday: Beef Burgers with salad.


Wednesday: Chilli Con Carne with Rice

Thursday: Spaghetti Bolognaise
Friday: Grilled Fish with Salad
Saturday: AUSTRALIA DAY BBQ -- Lamb & Snags on the Barbie! :P
Sunday: Roast of the week with vegetables

Bake List:
Vanilla Muffins
Chocolate Cake
Vegemite & Cheese Scrolls (back to school)
Savoury Muffins (back to school)







No comments:

Post a Comment