Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Meal Planning Monday (Week Ending 20th January 2013)

Spaghetti Bolognaise - A family favourite
 
Yes it's Tuesday once again & I had meant to type this up last night but I fell asleep with the iPad on my head so didn't get very far with much last night at all.. Exhaustion from my Birthday celebrations I'm sure.. :) This week I'm meal planning for 2 adults, 4 children & 1 toddler. This week I'm going to be blogging about meal ideas for larger families (smaller families will have great freezer leftovers!)

My meal plan is as follows;

MONDAY : Spaghetti Bolognaise
TUESDAY: Sausage sizzle with the lot!
WEDNESDAY: Homemade Chicken Soup w/crusty bread rolls
THURSDAY: Salmon Patties w/ Salad.
FRIDAY: Tomato, Onion & Olive Chicken (slow cooker) served w/ Pasta.
SATURDAY: Baked Fish (Hoki) with vegetables.
SUNDAY: Apricot Chicken w/ rice. (slow cooker)

Bake List:
Chocolate cake
Choc chip cookies

Recipe's to follow shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment